At Faber Homes, we try to make the home building process as simple as possible. Here’s a list of 10 steps that will help, along with your sales associate, guide you from conception to closing.
- Determine what you have available for a down payment and get pre-qualified for a loan.
- Decide which Faber Homes community is right for you and visit the model home in that community.
- Pick a floor plan and plot of land on which to build your dream home.
- Sign some papers and provide a deposit to hold your lot.
- Remove contingencies on your contract to begin the building process.
- Have your pre-construction meeting to determine all the details and any upgrades.
- Visit the Claridge Decorating Centre to pick flooring, cabinets, etc.
- Go on construction walk-throughs of your home with one of our team members to inspect mechanicals, drywall, and finishes.
- Schedule your final walk through just before closing.
- Closing day has arrived – welcome home!